The Division Betas were outplayed by Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Ubisoft has officially announced that more than 6.83 million players participated in all the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Betas, from the Open Beta and the Closed Beta, breaking Ubisoft’s previous record held by The Division with 6.4 million players previously.
Open & Closed Beta Stats
- According to Ubisoft more than 2 billion minutes were played.
- More than 60% of player squads played the Open Beta in Co-Op mode.
- It took players in the Open Beta an average of seven hours to complete main missions.
- 43.7 million teammates were saved.
- There were 1.2 billion kills,
- People base jumped 12.4 million times.
Did you play? Then Ubisoft has a reward for you!
If you participated in any of the Betas, purchase & play Ghost Recon Wildlands by March 31 using the same Ubisoft account and you will receive access to the Unidad Conspiracy reward. The Unidad Conspiracy reward includes three exclusive missions set in the Media Luna region, one of the Unidad strongholds, and will be available for download post-launch. Ubisoft also revealed they might make the reward available to all platers at a later date for everyone to take part, Ubisoft will reveal more rewards and content in the coming weeks.
Ghost Recon Wildlands releases next week on 7 March for PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One
Please let us know in the comments if you participated in any of the Betas?
WHAT TO READ NEXT – Ubisoft trying to prevent Vivendi’s Hostile Takeover