Update Release Schedule and Update Size
The HITMAN November Update has been released worldwide on all platforms and the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC received the update on 28 November 2016. The expected download sizes are as follows on PC around 2.1GB, on PS4 approximately 2.4GB and a massive 13.6GB on the Xbox One.
What to expect from the November Update
Much improved Offline Profile
As of the November update players that have earned special unlockable items on the online Hitman servers will now have their files and items saved to their Hitman offline profile, which gives players a massive incentive to play in the Offline Mode, while they either wait for an elusive target or Season 2. Items that will also be transferred to the Offline mode are the Elusive Target suit rewards and Challenge Pack unlocks.
Change to Opportunities
Square Enix and the IO Interactive team have listened to the players and have added the same feature that Challenges currently has when an opportunity has been completed it too will have a checkmark which will clearly show that that specific opportunity has been completed. This change will help the players track their completion when attempting to obtain an achievement for that specific opportunity.
Location Based Issues Fixed
- Fixed an issue with trespassing whilst dressed as a Chef in Paris
- Fixed issues that could cause multiple opportunities in Paris to fail, depending on 47’s actions
- Fixed an issue where water splashes could be heard in certain areas of the attic in Paris
- Fixed an issue where 47 could vault into an inaccessible location in Paris. The vault prompt has been removed
- Fixed an issue that could cause the light rig in Paris to also cause damage in the basement
- Fixed inconsistent trespassing boundaries in Sapienza
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Mission Accomplished’ music could be heard during the cinematic following The World of Tomorrow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ‘Open Sesame’ opportunity in Marrakesh to fail, instead of being completed
- Fixed inconsistent trespassing boundaries in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue that would cause the documents to be lost when using the ‘push’ prompt on Matthieu Mendola in ‘A House Built on Sand’.
- Fixed an issue where the crowd and helicopter sounds could be heard in some parts of the tunnel in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue where starting combat in the school will alert all guards on the map in Marrakesh
- Fixed an issue where Agent 47 could ‘blend-in’ without the correct disguise in Bangkok
- Fixed an issue with the physics of a guitar stand in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue with clipping when wearing the Exterminator disguise in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue with an invisible wall in the atrium in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie Carrington’s routine could get stuck in Bangkok.
- Fixed an issue where guards that have spotted 47 trespassing in one disguise, would immediately attempt to arrest him when finding him in a non-trespassing area in a different disguise.
- Fixed an issue where the hay bale in Colorado would not drop when shot in certain places
- Fixed an issue where a door in Sean Rose’s room could not be opened by Rose’s Room Key
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Target Lockdown alert to trigger in Colorado without player action
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to complete the Freedom Fighters mission in Colorado
- Fixed an issue where a kill involving the hot springs in Hokkaido would be classed as ‘Accident Fall’, it is now classified as a drowning kill
Stay tuned to GameNation South Africa for the latest news on Hitman & More!