New details on Mortal Kombat 11 from a GameStop Italy leak
Mortal Kombat 11 was announced by NeatherRealm at the Game Awards 2018 and the news is now filtering through from various leaks, this time new information has emerged from a leak via GameStop Italy. The leak is based on the Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition page that has been archived now where a more detailed description adds some details about the new system and upcoming features:
Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphics engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes unpublished characters and Klassic series, protagonists of fantastic footage in the story mode of the epic saga that has continued for more than 25 years.
- A new game engine, with increased violent and bloody scenes
- A new system of customisation of fighters that includes the modification of clothes, accessories, and set of moves.
- New Fatality and a new GoreTech system that will allow even more brutal executions
- Strong multiplayer components, with a lot of play on esports between personalization system, daily news, constant rewards, and improved matchmaking
The Premium Edition includes:
– Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battle passes
Mortal Kombat 11 is set to release for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 23 April 2019.
Get over here and tell us in the comments how excited you are for MK11